Brief about PCAU
Palliative Care Association of Uganda (PCAU), is the national association for palliative care providers in Uganda. PCAU was registered as a Non-Governmental Organization in 2003 with a vision to extend access to palliative care services to all patients and families in need in Uganda. The association is composed of 1,200 individual members and 24 member organizations. PCAU coordinates civil society efforts towards the integration of palliative care services within the health care system in Uganda.
The objective of the required consultancy
To develop a five-year Strategic Plan to support PCAU to fulfill the organization’s mandate.
The Expected Key deliverables
- An inception report on the assignment.
- Draft of the PCAU Strategic Plan 2022-2026 following stakeholders’ consultative meetings and validation.
- A results framework indicating a Monitoring and Evaluation for the Strategic Plan.
- An implementation framework
- Costing for the Strategic Plan
- Final Strategic Plan.
- Report on the processes undertaken to develop the Strategic Plan.
Interested applicants can submit their expression of interest by 5:00 pm on 17/12/2021 to the Country Director PCAU by email: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit a single PDF File.
For more details, please see below: