The Palliative Care Association of Uganda (PCAU) is the National Association for organizations and individuals interested in Palliative Care in Uganda. PCAU was established in 1999 and registered as an NGO in 2003. PCAU would like to prequalify potential companies and organizations to provide goods and services mentioned bellow for the period 2020-2022.
- Assorted stationary, Office and equipment
- Office Equipment Maintenance and Repair (printers etc…)
- Vehicle Hire services.
- Car Fuel.
- Vehicles maintenance and repair services
- Tyres, Tubes and accessories for Vehicles.
- Office Furniture
- Catering Services
- Hotel and Accommodation Services
- Conference facilities
- Printing and Graphics design services
- Supply of IT Equipment (Computers, Printers, tonner and others)
- Plumbing Services
- Office consumables
- Scholastic Materials (for program supporting education for children in Primary, Secondary and tertiary institutions).
- External Financial Audit
- Internet services and other ICT services
- Medical Insurance Services for staff
- General Insurance Policies for buildings, other equipment and vehicles
- Property Valuer
- Tax Consultancy services
- Financial Management services
- Project evaluation and other consultancy services.
All applicants MUST indicate the following
- Name and address (postal and Physical location)
- Certificate of Registration/incorporation
- Trading License for the current year
- Tin Number
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Bankers and Most recent Audited Financial reports
Expression of Interest (EOE) from Ugandan based suppliers should be delivered in sealed envelopes to PCAU Secretariat in Kitende on Entebbe Road. Applicants will pay a nonrefundable fee of UGX 100,000 and obtain a received from the Finance Office at PCAU which will be enclosed with the EOE. An applicant can summit a single EOE only up to 3 categories of goods/services listed from 1-23.
EOE will be sent to will be addressed to:
The Country Director
Palliative Care Association of Uganda
P.O Box 34985, Kampala Uganda.
Closing date to receive EOE on 16th January 2020.